Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Family Pictures

Back in September the Langston Family got together to take family pictures.
If you are on Facebook you will have seen most of these. 
I was so happy to get a chance to take a picture with my own little family. The family picture I had up on my wall was from when Izzy was 2 or 3. We had taken other pictures, but I am terrible at getting pictures printed. We bought a few new black shirts, and hoped for the best. I love them. 

I love this picture of my mom and dad-in-law with all the Grand-kids. 

I will also include Izzy's and Corban's school pictures for this year.
I (still) need to print out a picture of Neil to hang on the wall next to them. One thing at a time. :)  


Now we just need a picture of all the Doxey side of our family.

No comments: