Monday, October 25, 2010

How to train your dragon.

Dave's sister Candice offered a dragon/dino costume for Corban to wear.

He wears it constantly. He wants to wear it everywhere. He wants to sleep in it. He loves it.
Thanks, Candice! I am not sure he will ever take it off to give it back.
It is fun to have a cuddly dragon around.

Corban's song about dragon training is pretty great. He loves the movie How to Train Your Dragon. I am thinking of buying the books for Christmas. Has anyone read them? I figure he may like them.

Lyrics by Corban:
How to train your dragon.
You don't know how.
You can train him now.
Or you can train him later.

Dragon, dragon, dragon.
Dragon, dragon, dragon.

I am so lucky to have such an awesome little guy. I love you, Corban!

She also sent over an adorable kitty costume for Izzy.
Pictures to come.

1 comment:

Connie said...

That dragon costume put him to sleep last week. He just curled up on the chair to watch the movie and the next thing I knew...that dragon was in dream land.