Monday, August 23, 2010

Possible new member of the family

Meet [insert cute puppy name here]. Dave brought him home on Saturday. He is adorable. He is tiny. He is part mini-poodle/part wiener dog. I guess you could call him a Wiener Doodle. Which then makes me say in my head, " a poodle, a noodle, a doodle." (What About Bob?)
I love his coloring.
This little fella (If you have any name suggestions... please, do tell) is only 3 weeks old. His mom was really sick and had to be rushed off to the Vet, so Dave offered to take one of the 5 or 6 puppies since they have to be bottle fed and the owners couldn't take care of them all. Poor little guy.
Anyway, I am allergic to dogs. So we may not be able to keep him. We will keep you posted. 
(Those are my hands in the pictures. Dave can hold him in one hand.)

3 comments:

Lynners said...

Awwwwww. What a sweet thing! I hope you do get to keep him!

Lynners said...

Maybe he could just be an outside dog?

Toyin O. said...

Very cute.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com