Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's those dang scissors again...

Just a little snip there and a cut here. Now let me look at you....
Perfect! (She is so mad at me for taking her picture, she was moody the night I took this. I don't know where she gets it... I am never moody. Never. I am perfect. Poor and perfect, with eyes like the sea after a storm.....)

I found strands of hair on the floor in the bathroom. Upset I charged in the kids room, even though it was bedtime. I left the light off, but quickly looked through Izzy's hair. I couldn't tell from where the hair had been cut . . .  until the morning. Then I noticed short hair near her part that blended in surprisingly well. You really can't tell unless you are looking for it, but she has an amoeba shaped section of very short hair. Oh, well. It's hair. It will grow back. Btw, it was Corban's doing, but you probably guessed that.



And now for something completely different . . .
The kids LOVED playing in the freezer box. (Yay! We got a freezer.) Sadly, the box couldn't keep up with all of Corban's renovations. After too many windows and doors the poor thing kept collapsing and was condemned a hazard. It met it's fate on garbage day.

1 comment:

Gordon E. said...

Put the scissors in lockup. Maybe in the gun safe.