Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Choose the Right?

While perusing The Friend we came across a picture of the CTR crest. I asked Corban if he remembered what the letters meant. He thought and couldn’t remember, I made the “ch” sound to give him a hint. The light turned on, you could see it in his eyes, and he said, “choose the right!” He continued to look at it then said, “What if I don’t want to choose the right, ….” Pause for a moment here so you can understand what I am expecting to come out of his mouth. He sometimes says stuff to get me to react or to test my response (he is his father’s son) so I am expecting him to say “I want to choose the wrong” or something to that effect. He surprised me with this response… “I want to choose the Left.”

2 comments:

Gordon E. said...

Your story made me laugh out loud.
What a smart grandson.
Mom

Lindsay said...

Very cute story. You have a gift for story telling. You are a funny lady.