Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love you mommy! Will you kiss my cheek?

I can hardly believe my baby girl is turning 3, it doesn't seem that long ago that I was driving myself to the hospital (again). I am very excited for Izzy's birthday! We have some fun things planned for her party tomorrow night with the Langstons. I wish both sides of our family could be together but my family had plans. That is what I get for planning last minute, but I will see my parents and sis and family Monday.


I will be posting some pictures and such. The lipstick on Corban's cheek is for the game "Kiss the Frog" which is sort of a "pin the tail on the donkey" type game, only I am having them put on lipstick and then they will get spun around and have to try and kiss the frog poster on the lips. Fun! I tried out the new red lipstick today and Corban got all lovey and then when he asked for a kiss I knew he was just hoping to see a preview of how the lips marks would look. He was so excited. I also made a Barbie cake. You know, the kind you always wanted as a wee lass, the one with the doll in the middle and the cake is the dress. More to come...I will post pictures! Love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE!!!

No comments: