Monday, November 16, 2009

Stop or I'll get your mom.

Dave is Corban's Sunbeam teacher. Corban is often worse for Daddy than for subs that come in when Dad is out of town. I think he is just testing his boundries. Yesterday, Corban was being disruptive during Singing Time and Dave asked me to come in to help Corban sit quietly. What does this say about our family when Corban needs his mean mom to come in and sit there so he will be good. We have reversed roles in my family. Daddy threatens to get mommy... Does this make me the Alpha Male?

Speaking of Alpha Male..... have you seen this? Read the reviews (scroll down), but beware you might pee your pants. The funniest thing about this shirt is that is ended up on Dwight in an episode of The Office.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think I did notice that shirt on Dwight. Hilarious!

Ashley said...

Ya, I think I am the alpha parent in our family. Mat is the fun parent. Oh well, it works!

Connie said...

I just read the comment. Funny stuff! You GO, Mean Mom!