Saturday, August 29, 2009

I am a Builder


He comes into the kitchen, "Hey, mom, look what I made!"


We recently bought some legos for this handsome young man. He loves to build things. He does most of it on his own. I initially had to help him with the wheels and such, but he will sit there forever and make things. I love it. I love when he can sit still and concentrate on something. When he comes with that oh-so-adorable smile that tells me he is proud of his creation. He loves when I take pictures and send them to Daddy and others. He had me send a picture of his "cool" thing with "rocket shoes" (cannot remember exact words- it is below, the the first picture on the left) to "An tih Cole's " phone. (aka Aunt Nicole).






Before the Legos he would use Jenga blocks to make things. The other day I am talking with a neighbor and I look over and he has made this-


The base of this creation is one of his favorite patterns to do with the Jenga blocks.

He is awesome.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Corban is awesome. He has great building skills.

Connie said...

You're right. He is awesome! Love that top picture!

Camille said...

There's your little Mike Brady architect! :) I love the top picture as well :)

Scooter and Jessica Plowman said...

That is one talented kid!