Friday, April 3, 2009

Holding Hands



We found out a few days ago that Izzy is afraid of the carwash.
Corban held her hand as we drove out. She held mine for the majority of the wash, poor girl.
There are many things to blog about, but little time to blog about them. Sorry for my lack of posts. I hope I will soon be able to write about the yard, the swings, the weather, my new/old job, why Corban can't have Lucky Charms, Foofoo's and Tick Tock's visit to Corban's class, etc.

Izzy growling and being silly. No photoshop here, if you can believe it. I wish it wasn't blurred.



Corban being silly waiting for the bus this morning.

6 comments:

Gordon E. said...

I love the pictures of the kids. Corban I love your singing, especially Hickory, Dickory, Dock. I agree with Izzy, the car wash is a fright. Thanks for posting. I live for them.
Mom

Connie said...

How adorable. The hand holding and the singing.

Scooter and Jessica Plowman said...

Such sweet kids.

Ashley said...

Emma is also terrified of the car wash! She only like it when it sprays colorful foam on her window. Other than that, she screams!

Lindsay said...

So we only talked a few days ago, or what seemed to be a few days ago. I obviously need an update.

Call me sista!

Camille said...

Poor little Izzy! I still get scared going through the car wash! Maybe I need to take Corban with me next time to hold my hand :) It was fun to see you guys this weekend! :)