Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

A freshly rolled snowman in my neighbor's yard. Yes, it is ten feet tall.
Merry Christmas!!!

I am so grateful for so many people. Thank you for being a friend to me and my family. I pray you can all have a WONDERFUL Christmas (or whatever your holiday celebration may be).

I am so grateful for my life and my family. What a beauitful thing we celebrate on Christmas. The birth of Christ is such a miracle. I am grateful for Mary and Joseph and all they did. I am forever grateful for our Savior and thankful for the knowledge I have of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. May we all remember Him.


Have a great week and a wonderful new year!!!




P.S. If you want a laugh go here. (The Twilight Before Christmas- almost as "good" as the movie.)

1 comment:

Paul Doxey said...

Is that snowman really 10 feet tall? I can see that you had a lot of snow at your house. We even had a white Christmas in St. George! It snowed on Christmas Eve and kids even made snowmen in our neighborhood. Fortunately, the snow melted the next day. I love St. George.

Uncle Paul