Sunday, September 7, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye.

Today we had to give our goodbyes to Dan, as he is moving more permanently down to Albuquerque after closing up shop. 
We also had to say our farewells to Daddy for a few days. 
Nicole, Dan, and Dave are caravanning the remaining vehicles (Camry, Suburban, & Harley) of Dan and Nicole's to their new house in NM. We are going to miss have Nanu around, and no I am not making a reference to Mork and Mindy. Uncle Dan is just part of the family. 
Hope you get there safe and that Dave gets back to us safe. We love you.


2 comments:

Gordon E. said...

Beautiful children. They will miss their Uncle Dan and Aunt Nicole. I just can't get enough photo moments of my cute grandchildren. Keep the photos coming.
Mom

marianne said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I am so glad I got to know you in Orem. You are such a great example to me!!