Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Weekend

Friday
The kids and I spent Friday night at my parents. My uncle Gary and his kids (Ryan, Jason, and Lauren) came over to party. It was so fun to catch up and share in Jason's 16th birthday celebration. Of course, Grandma and Grandpa Droubay were in attendance.







SATURDAY
The next day my mom, grandma, Corban, Isabelle, and I went up to Snowbasin. We rode the tram up to the restaurant and had an incredible hamburger, salad, and/or chicken. It was great fun and we got to see all the commotion from the triathlon.



(I forgot my camera, so the pictures are not great. Thank goodness for my phone.)

2 comments:

Gordon E. said...

Hey Rachy,
Do a whole day blog with just photos of yourself. You are missing yourself in your journal. That being said, thanks for the updates. I live for the updates. CUTE GRANDKIDS MAKE ME SOOO HAPPY!
Mom

Becca said...

I am glad you are able to continue making memories with Grandma Velma. It appears your kids had a great time.