Monday, August 18, 2008

we got a pool!

O.K.
We didn't get a pool.
Sometimes Corban gets confused.


Poor Izzy went to sit on the porch today and bounced forward somehow- a spring in her diaper perhaps? Poor girl. She is feeling much better now, but her battle wounds still show.




P.S. I know I am posting much more frequently. I am beginning to use this blog like a journal of our daily musings, and I am planning on turning the blog into a book once a year or something (thanks Jodi for the idea). So, since I am not the scrapbooking type you get more updates. I hope you don't get too bored. I guess you can always stop reading. :) But I hope you keeping checking on us. Thanks!

5 comments:

Busty LaRue said...

Ooh! That makes me so sad to see her battle wounds. Marshy fell down the stairs once, and he was bruised for about a month, and then he had a massive bump under his eyebrow for another month. I hope Izzy's wounds heal a lot quicker.

Connie said...

Poor Isabelle! She looks so sad! At least Corban looks happy. Simple pleasures are the best!

THE BADGERS said...

A lady in our ward suggested turning the blog into a book. I thought that was a great idea too...it just hasn't inspired me to post more...yet!!

Becca said...

Poor Isabelle and her beautiful, but scraped, face!

I also consider my blog to be a journal. I copy entries into my word processor to save time. I also copy emails into it and I will soon save it all on a disk. No reason to write the same information over and over!

Michelle Cox said...

Awesome bucket-pool! Ha! We've done that, too! they just love playing with water, any way they can.

Poor Isabelle, I hope she's feeling better! My secret weapon to bumps and bruises is 100% grape juice. I give my kids (and myself when I sprained my thumb last week) a big cup of it right after a fall and it helps prevent swelling and bruising because dark purple/blue fruits and berries are high in bioflavinoids that help prevent blood vessels from breaking (which causes bruising). Just a home remedy tip!

Those sweet little eyes just melt my heart!