Friday, July 25, 2008

M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S.

A bunch of you have this on your blogs. So, I am finally following through with the re-posting instructions. You can leave a memory about me, Dave, Corban, Izzy, or all of us. It will be interesting to read what comes to mind.

Thanks. Here's how it works-

1. Add a comment on my blog leaving one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I can leave my memory of you in my comments.

Thank You!

6 comments:

Gordon E. said...

Hey Rachy,
All that I can say is. I'm 50, and I like to kick, stretch, and kick. Love the clip. MOM

Connie said...

Rachael,

I remember one time when we went to your house in Roy to visit with your parents, you had your hair cut really short and it looked cute. Andy said that he remembers going to the Salt Lake Temple with you.

Lindsay said...

I remember carpooling to Roy High with you in the middle of winter. We had to use blankets because your little red mercury hatchback didn't have an operating heater. Brrr...

I also remember when you and Kelly Conlin were tickling my face and messing with me when I fell asleep watching TV. That really made me mad.

I have so many memories.

April said...

Rach there is too many to post but I remember when we would hang out and watch movies or going to fireside with the ysa. my fav. is when you, me, mat, nick, and there was someone else but i can't remember we all went camping and hiking. it was a blast. I loved hanging out with you all the sleep overs and shopping we did. we had a good time.

Gordon E. said...

I so enjoyed going with you to the MTC & Osmonds Concert last week. It was beautiful to observe how friendly you were with everyone around us. You are so naturally loving and kind. But it was so good to have you alone just as my daughter. Just enjoying the concert and eating out afterwards and not being rushed. The night reminded me of who you are as an individual. You are marvelous.

Love,
Dad

Cassie said...

I have so many memories with you Rach. One of my favorites was going to Chamber Camp. We were walking around in the dark and got so scared that we just held on to each other. (Remember when we couldn't tell who was holding the flashlight that was flashing in our eyes?) We also stayed up all night and talked until the sun came up....Fun times!!