Thursday, July 31, 2008

5 things you may not know about me

Rebecca, O.K. I'll do it. You tagged me June 25. I have been putting this off for over month. Everyone knows so much about me- I love travel, music, kids, family, etc.

If any of you don't know, I have some really annoying habits, like, talking too much, interrupting people, etc. I already hate how much I talk about myself. And talking only gets worse when I get nervous or hyper. So, anyone who knows me probably knows everything about me because I can't shut up sometimes. So I here by apologize for all the times I dominated conversations, interrupted you, or anything else. I really am working on it. Old habits die hard. Forgive me?

I'll understand if you don't finish reading- in fact, I will never know you didn't read it- it's a blog. :) Here goes.


O.N.E.- I drove myself to the hospital when I was in labor Corban . . . and Isabelle.

T.W.O.- My husband proposed to me in front of a big group of his friends, at a party that I helped organize as a "surprise" for him. I was clueless.

T.H.R.E.E.- I sang on an airplane. (everyone from HS choir already knows this)

F.O.U.R.- I love learning new things!
(Thank goodness for the Internet. I fixed my doorbell last year.) I want to get my motorcycle license. I would love to study cooking. Or become a nurse. Or become a master seamtress. Or finish certifying in Yoga. Or finish my music degree. I love school. One day I will go back. Maybe when both kids are in school.

F.I.V.E.- I rung and installed the pistons on a new Chevy 350 engine. I also helped put in the crank shaft. Ya, I'm pretty much amazing.

1 comment:

Becca said...

See, that wasn't so bad. I enjoyed reading it very much!