Monday, June 30, 2008

Privacy Please

Ok . . . After much thought, I have decided we will be going private.
I have been debating with myself for a while and I think it is just better to be safe than sorry. I hate to make everyone sign in, but I hate thinking some weirdo could be checking out all the info I have about my family. Not that any of you are weirdos. Ok, maybe a few of you. But I still love you, and will most likely invite you anyway.

So please just email me or leave a comment if you want to continue to check out our blog and in a few weeks I will send out all the invites. Thanks so much. Love you all!

17 comments:

flipp wilson said...

I'm still invited. RIGHT!

Marc & Becky said...

hey beautiful!! definitely keep me with your blog. My email's beckyj@mjorgey.com

Amanda Fullerton said...

I would love to keep up with what is happening with you and your kiddos. :)

Brad said...

Count me in, if you would, Rachy.

Gordon E. said...

The safer the better. I hope you haven't had any weirdo's sign in. Mom

Busty LaRue said...

am I invited?? please say yes! :)

Webster Family said...

Rach, I'd like to still see your Blogs. My email is tiffaniwebster@msn.com

Tiffani (Dye)

growing said...

me too me too!!!

KB said...

Me too! Me too!

Jeppson Family said...

I hope I can still keep reading chelonih00@hotmail.com

Cheloni :)

The Pettit Family said...

We'd love to get an invite.

The Buxtons said...

I'd love an invite! Thanks!

April said...

yes hartfam5@hotmail.com and tell cami to send me an invite

Scooter and Jessica Plowman said...

I would love to be able to still check your blog. I love the updates on your darling family. jessica.plowman@gmail.com

Jodi said...

I would go private with kids too! jodi1005@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I would love to continue to keep in touch!!!

Kevin and Ruby said...

fabfrankes@hotmail.com