Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just Keep Singing

Today we were sitting at the table eating a snack and Corban stood on his chair turned to the opened window leaned out and sang some weird "Ah-ah-ah" tune. I listened closer as he repeated himself and laughed as I asked him if he was singing "The Little Mermaid."

"Yes" and he said Ariel- but I don't even want to attempt to translate Corban into words- You can hear him say it on this short clip I was able to get a minute after the first rendition of Ariel.

The funniest thing, I can't remember the last time he watched The Little Mermaid, but it has been months. He is so cute. My little Mer-Boy.

I also have to share one more Corban Story- When I was drying Izzy's hair after their bath it was "Wild and Crazy" and Corban said "Oh, Lion"- I didn't realize how much her mane resembled a lion's.

6 comments:

Busty LaRue said...

That is so cute! Hey! Have you been to see Taylor yet?

Gordon E. said...

This has got to be one of the cutest stories ever. What a wonderful voice. Don't let the evil octopus thing ever still his masculine merman voice. Thanks for letting me hear him on the phone. So darling!
Mom

Marianne said...

I'm making my blog private, so if you'd like to view it, I need your email address. Just email me at joelmaryorton@yahoo.com thanks

Nicole Fin said...

that is a great clip of Corban singing. I sure miss you guys and your cute kids, even if Isabelle has a lion mane

Becca said...

Now that is awesome. He is a fabulous kid!

Lindsay said...

What an adorable mer-boy!