Friday, June 20, 2008

The Curse . . .

I definitely fit into the category of fair skinned. I can't even number the sunburns I have had in my life. I now use SPF 30 on my children almost daily to prevent them from having such a track record. So for all you "Pale People" I thought I would share a comic from today's paper.
The Wizard of IdIsabelle now has quite the farmer tan after she got a very minor burn last saturday. Maybe she has some hope since the burn turned to tan. Corban must take after his daddy- I can't remember him having a sunburn. Lucky.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I totally know the pain and suffering experienced by pale people across the nation. I can't even tan anymore, I only can be white or pink now. So sad...my poor offspring...

Adam & Alisha Wickern said...

Hi Rach!! I was just snoopin around on blogs and saw you and wanted to say hi. You look so good!