Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Babysitter in a Box


Can you believe there exists a toy that would keep Corban's interest for half the day? The kids have LOVED playing on this bouncer. Thank you so much Daniel! The Boys went to the store Saturday and came home with Corban and the big box in tow. The neighbor kids are a little more friendly these days. The stop at the fence to say hello. And a few have enjoyed a bounce or 30. Luckily the age limit is 8- which convinces the older kids not to pester me for their turn. All the extra company is worth it when I don't have to chase Corban down the street 10 times a day. He has loved having friends over. Any bets on how long it will last before it pops?



9 comments:

Phil & Misty said...

Sadly, I guess I will have to hang on to my rebar.... : ( Unless Dave wants it for his shop?

Sorry Corban, no rebar-jungle gym for now......

Busty LaRue said...

That is the coolest toy ever!

Jill Langston Kaufusi said...

I give it until linda tripp stops by for "just one bounce."...freakin linda.

Lindsay said...

Are you sure the age limit is 8? I was looking forward to a party at your place.

Rachy Maree said...

Lindsay, I have to admit I cheated and rolled around with Isabelle when corban was at school yesterday. She LOVED it!

jess said...

Hey Rach..
I haven't seen you in such a long time!! I served my mission in Salvador, Brazil and loved it :) I never thought I would be the one that would go on a mission.. anyways I will put a link to your blog on mine so we can keep in touch.
XOXO
Jess

Connie said...

I wish we had one of those when David was growing up. He'd have to take it back to the store a few times before we got one sturdy enough, but it would have still been fun!

Becca said...

That bouncy house sure brightens up the neighborhood! It does look like great fun.

THE BADGERS said...

Cyrus and Adalyn have been looking for the past 10 minutes to see if they are in any of these pictures. I guess we need to mosey on over and try it out....see you in a couple of minutes.