Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For the Grandparents

I love that Corban enjoys singing (Side note: He enjoys his singing and NOT mine. If I start singing it usually isn't long before he is saying "stop singing!" What do you do?)

So you will notice that this is a unique version or Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree. During the first line he changes his mind and starts immediately into the chant like song-about the monkeys and the alligator (reminds me of monkeys jumping on the bed but it is more exciting)

I will put the words so you can understand him better.

5 little monkeys swinging in tree/teasing Mr Alligator/can't catch me/you can't catch me/Along comes Mr Alligator quiet as can be/And SNAPS that monkey right out of that tree!

(Izzy loved this song! She laughs every time the snap comes)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for the translation! He is always so animated and cute!

Gordon E. said...

Good singer. I can understand most of it. He is getting so big. I would love to hear Izzy's laugh when he sings it. Great kids.

Connie said...

He's quite the boy and the singer. I'm sure he'll be bringing home lots of songs from preschool. Can't wait to hear them all.