Sunday, March 2, 2008

There were never such devoted sisters

This weekend we had the opportunity to have our yearly sister get together. We went to West Side Story and on Sunday we attended Music and the Spoken Word. (Mom-You don't know how many people tell me they love to find you in the choir. Jeanette says she gets to watch you every week in the MTC.)


We also were blessed to visit our sweet Aunt Janet at the hospital in SLC. She means so much to us and pray her recovery is not too unbearable. Pray for her- she is in so much pain after the back surgery. She is so amazing.


It was fun to have all the girls reunited. We only get to see each other about every six months. Thanks Mom for organizing everything! We had so much fun- and hopefully Jeff and Dad had fun with us too!




2 comments:

Becca said...

What a great synopsis of our time together. I am so glad you mentioned Aunt Janet. It was great to see her. I was so glad we were able to sing a song to her during our short visit. I am definitely praying for her and her mother. I miss you already!

Lindsay said...

Good to see you this weekend. I hope you had a great kid-free rest on Saturday night.