Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Isabelle

Rebecca has been requesting recent pictures of Isabelle for some time now-

so without further ado-




She is getting more steady on her feet. She even took two steps to Dave last week! They were flukes, but she is really enjoying walking around furniture and standing everywhere she can. Last night at FHE she was standing in front of Grandma Connie and would let go when the toy would play music and dance. It was so great for her to “show off” for Daddy and Grandma! I wish I would have had my camera! (thanks Jill for this pic)

3 comments:

Gordon E. said...

Hey Rachy. Happy Birthday to Dave and to Corban. What a week. I love the photos of the grandkids. Soooooooo cute.
Can you believe I tested out to be Elinor Dashwood. How boring is that. Dang it!

Becca said...

Well, that second pic has a "Corban" facial expression! She is totally sweet. Happy Birthday to your boys.

Becca said...

Uh, Mom says Elinor Dashwood is boring. I turned out to be an Elinor as well!