Monday, March 10, 2008

Hurray! Make way!

video

This weekend marks a major milestone for Corban- HE IS WALKING!

The first video is so funny-our little sidewinder.

Now he is walking upstairs and even jumping about. It still hurts after a while, but he is getting strong again!

This is great news for me! I can walking into the store or the church without an ache in my back (It is hard to carry my purse, the diaper bag, and 2 kids- it's not like you can make 2 trips into the store . . . "Corban you wait here by these breakables, I am going out to the car to get Isabelle.")

video

Yes, he is carrying my leftover movie popcorn. I love that kid!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I am so glad to hear/see that he is recovering.

Lindsay said...

Hooray! He is walking again!

Michelle Cox said...

That's great that he's doing so well! Watching that, though, I still thought, "Poor little guy to have gone through all that!" He's walking like he just got vaccinated. (that's how Caleb looked after the last time)