Monday, March 3, 2008

Before and After



I just thought I would post before and after pictures of our bathrooms. They are finally finished and it feels good to know the mold is gone. The upstairs bathroom has subtle changes- the floor and countertop.


Before


























After





















The downstairs is really different, thought I think Dave and Dan will mourn the removal of that terrible, I mean fantastic wallpaper. :) I still need to put up the towel rack and maybe add a picture to the wall or something. I just love how open and clean it looks.

Before



































After

8 comments:

Becca said...

The bathrooms look nice, fresh and clean!

Connie said...

It's hard to beat a salmon colored bathroom with bright wallpaper but I think you did it. It looks nice.

The Pettit Family said...

Wow. I like the tile. Very nice.

Lindsay said...

I mourn over the loss of the metallic wallpaper. Did you save a scrap for me?

The bathrooms look nice!

Julie said...

I think the bathrooms look GREAT!!! I bet you love it! Isn't it amazing what a makeover can do! It makes cleaing a little easier...(a little)

Jill Langston Kaufusi said...

Now I won't be as scared to go number 1 and/or number 2 in there. Unless I'm not invited.

Am I invited?

Reid & Erin said...

It looks great! I can imagine how sad the boys are about losing the wallpaper, but you're right...it opens the space up really nicely. Yeah for handy-men!

THE BADGERS said...

They looks great! I'm thinking of having someone come and remodel our bathrooms...that's got to be easier than cleaning them. It would be for me anyway.