Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Couple Tag



I got tagged by Jill. Never done anything like this- hope I get it right.



How long have you and your significant other been together?

Our first date was Sept 2 2002- though at the time I didn't think of it as a date- but Dave helped me see the light on that issue. We were together nearly every weekend after that (curse the drive from Roy to Spanish Fork- that may be why he asked me to wed- because he was tired of the driving) He proposed Feb 16, 2003 and we were married June 7, 2003.


Who eats more?
Dave usually. Though I definitely eat my fair share- cookie dough is evil.


Who said "I love you" first?

Dave.


Who is taller?
Davey.


Who sings better?

That depends on who you ask. Our kids choice: Dave. When we were driving the other night Dave was singing to Izzy and Corban. When he stopped I started the next song- bad move. Isabelle started crying and Corban waved his hand and said "no mom, Dadddy sing." I really like to sing. Does that count?


Who is smarter?

Probably Corban- he is always surprising us with new ways of manipulation.

Who does the laundry?
Mostly me- The trouble is in getting all the clean clothes put away. :)


Who does the dishes?

We both do. I suspect I do them more, being home with the kids and all.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me


Who pays the bills?

Dave makes the big bucks-I make the payments.


Who mows the lawn?

I think I do it more often. We both like to do it- though finding the time and having someone to help watch kids prevent our efforts in maintaining a well kept lawn.

Who cooks dinner?

Me. But I think Dave is a better cook than I am- but I am learning. You can't become a genious chef overnight.


Who drives when you are together?
Dave- until a recent addition to the family








Who is more stubborn?
Both of us share the title of most stubborn-

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Probably me, I hate fighting

Whose parents do you see the most?

It's a toss up. Depends on the month.



Who kissed who first?
I think we just kissed each other- and Dave's dad saw.



Who proposed?
Dave



Who is more sensitive?
Definitely me- they say don't cry over spilled milk, but I don't know how that is possible. :)





Who has more friends?

me. 1

Who has more siblings?
Dave (8)
Rach (3)

I tag Rebecca, Lindsay, Michelle, and Andrea

7 comments:

The Kaufusi Family said...

Hooray this is the first time I ever tagged anybody. I feel so cool that people actually did it! I love your wedding picture. David doesn't look quite as healthy back then as he does now, though.

Becca said...

Email me the questions. I just might consider being tagged. I would have to find a pic of Marty with his eyes open. =)

Gordon E. said...

I love that Dave was singing to the kids. It was probably a tie voice wise though. Beautiful family Rachy. Love you lots.

Michelle Cox said...

Cute list. I definitely say YOU have an amazing singing voice!! I've never heard Dave sing, but that's so cute he was singing to the kids. Whenever Neal sings to the kids it's in a silly voice with crazy lyrics he's making up as he goes. It's very funny. I'd love to hear his real voice more!

Connie said...

Was your first date really AFTER you got married? Cute picture of your wedding day.

Rachy Maree said...

Connie-
Thanks for pointing out the error in the date. oops! I fixed it. Both Dave and I reread the answers before I posted and we still missed that. I don't know I how I did- Dan and Dave used to tease me by saying "2002" if I took something seriously that was meant in jest. :)(meaning I should know better than to take anything seriously since we had been together from 2002)Does that make sense- I tried to keep it short.
Thanks

Camille said...

Dad saw you guys kiss?!?! The next blog posting will have to be that story! :) Cute tag answers, Rachael!