Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Where did it come from?

Corban and I spent a few hours outside today. What a crazy storm. Dave shoveled in the morning and I had to shovel twice; once when I thought the snow had stopped, and once when the snow actually stopped. :)
Corban loved it so much that tonight he snuck to the entry way and put on my loafers to attempt an escape in his jammies into the "no-ing" (snow- he calls it snowing.)
Once the snow stopped falling, it was a beautiful afternoon.
The sun shone brilliant and the snow so bright, it was a sight to see.





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is so cute and adventureous!

Michelle Cox said...

Wow, that's amazing, too! I haven't seen snow in quite a while. If Neal gets a job further north, we're in for it! We wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.