Saturday, December 15, 2007

Seeing is believing . . .

On Thursday Dave and I traveled to SLC with Dave's parents to attend the MoTab Christmas Concert. I love the King's Singers and was especially excited about the concert. (THANKS MOM!)
We were even lucky enough to run into my Dad, Jeff, and Lindsay. Connie, Andy, Dave, and I took our seats and listened intently. It was nice to have a date night and we both really enjoyed the concert, but the most exciting event of the night was yet to come. As we walked in the freezing air to the parking lot we heard a commotion while crossing a street. As the crowd parted, going their separate ways, there was a sighting that made Dave's eyes glow with anticipation. His wish came true, for he was able to finally meet Sasquatch Santa! Since seeing is believing I will include the following photo. . . Enjoy!

5 comments:

Brad said...

That's no Sasquatch! That's Chewbaca in a Santa outfit... He must be really hurting for a job right about now.

Not much work for a Wookie ever since the 1980 Star Wars Holiday Special bombed...

Rachy Maree said...

Brad- why haven't you written a book yet? you are so funny!

Sorry about misrepresenting Chewie. But Dave was wishing it was sasquatch- And I didn't have the heart to tell him.
Maybe next year he will be ready. . .

The Kaufusi Family said...

Which one is David?

Becca said...

Chewie Santa just makes me giggle. I am glad you had a Christmas date!

Michelle Cox said...

I'm sure that Wookies are related to Sasquatches, so don't worry. Close enough. :) That's pretty funny!