Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How sweet it is to be loved by you!



Check out those pearly whites!
It has been a tough month for this little sweetie, but now she is getting back to normal without all those pesky teeth pushing on her gums!
She liked being out in the snow . . . that is, until she reached over and grabbed some, then the cold made her bring out the tears. I am not sure if it was the surprise of temperature or what, but she didn't want to be outside anymore. :)
We love her so much. I do think Corban my love her the most, though he has a funny way of showing it. Example- I took Corban on an "alone time" to the dollar movies. We dropped sister off at my friend Laurelyn's and when I got back in the car and went to pull out Corban started crying- "Sister, sister." Well really he says it more like "di-sder." He cried almost the whole way to the theater, but the power of distraction is strong and finally prevailed. After the movie we went to get in the car and he started crying for her again. He wasn't pacified until she was safe in the car with us again! Corban can be so sweet.






5 comments:

Gordon E. said...

What a cute little slugger. He may become a famous boxer. Little princess looks darling with her new teeth.
The photo's are priceless. The kids are growing so fast.

Lindsay said...

Isabelle is so adorable. Her new teeth are very nice. I wish mine were as white, new and cavity free. Especially since I have to get a cap at the dentist this afternoon. Merry Christmas to me!

The Kaufusi Family said...

I like izzy's coat. she is tied with my baby in the chubbster category.

Becca said...

I love Isabelle's snow outfit as well. She looks adorably huggable. I am sad to see her getting so big. I wish I could see her more often.

Michelle Cox said...

She's so cute, Rachy!