Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update for Mom

Sorry mom, and everyone else. I can't believe I haven't posted anything for so long. Things have been busy this month, but nothing big has happened- if that makes sense. :) This picture is a little embarrassing to post- I don't exactly look my best, but we are all together and that's more important than my silly self conscious ways.




Corban is his normal self, talking more and more. He loves to "talk" on the phone whether there is someone on the other line or not. We had our first attempt at potty training today. Not great. But now he seems more interested, at bed time he wanted to wear his "pants" (he calls his new underwear) to bed. (He actually unzipped his jammies and took off his diaper and was trying to figure out how to get the underwear on while his feet were still in the jammies) But with the kids being sick all this week I was too lazy- i have had my share of changing bed sheets for the month. So tomorrow we will try all day in "big boy pants" and see how it goes. I am prepared for many outfit changes, but am tired of diapering so it is worth a shot, and if it works it will be all worth it.












Isabelle has been struggling with teething, she has one more tooth to break through which will make #4 this month (#5 all together). She is such a trooper.





She loves standing and actually throws a fit when you have to lay her down- she kicks her legs (lifts them up and throws them to the ground-silly girl.) She is nearly crawling and surprisingly mobile- a bit of scooting and rolling can usually get her what her heart desires.




















Dave has been working so hard this month. We hope he can get a break soon. I am so lucky to have a husband that works so hard so I can stay home. Here is a preview of what his new website will look like (http://www.sasquatchcycle.com/). Dan has been woking on getting it set up. It looks awesome!





Well- I hope everyone else is doing well! Love you all! Thanks for checking up on me and my little family!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I am glad to see you posted something. I am sad to see Isabelle's teeth! She is getting too big. Soon my favorite "baby cheeks" will start to disappear. She is just darling. So is Corban. I can imagine him taking care of himself. I admire your ambition in potty training. Carter is older and I don't care ENOUGH to want to clean up accidents. I prefer to wait until he decides, which isn't always a good thing. I like Dave's site and I hope everything is going good. You look happy in the family candid shot too. That's great! Love, Becca

Lindsay said...

I love the family picture. I think you look hot!

The kids are getting so big. I hope Corban will be cooperative in the potty training department.

Michelle Cox said...

Oh your baby girl is SOOOO CUTE!!! She is a little clone of her mama! Wow, I hope to meet her someday.

Gordon E. said...

I love the updates. Lindsay is right. You are hot. CUTE family. Isabelles teeth are darling. Her and Corban have the Doxey blues. I Love the blogs. It helps me to keep up with the family.
Love you lots,
Mom