Saturday, November 3, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy


A Reunion of the Gordon Doxey Girls

One Happy Grandma!




If you check out Rebecca's and Lindsay's blogs you will find more info on our recent adventure in Keizer, OR. Lindsay and I made a trek in her saturn with two children- constantly reminding us of their presence- to surprise our mom and sister. It was a sweet reunion we will not forget.


It was so fun to pry information about the weekend so Lindsay and I could properly plan our travel time. We had so much fun and Corban LOVED playing with Alayna and Carter.
It was a great mommy/sisters weekend.

I have not updated my own blog in such a long time- I have been very busy working on our new Relief Society blog (new way to view our RS newsletter), getting the kids back to their regular schedule, etc. Plus, with NaNoWriMo started a few days ago- I hope things go well with that. :) It will be a good laugh to look back on. Michelle and a are a bit nutty- but adventurous nonetheless.

4 comments:

Becca said...

What a fun post. Did Lindsay email you the pictures I took yet? I told her to forward them. Also, I hope you will post some of your novel for all to enjoy! Love, me

Lindsay said...

I really enjoyed our trip to Oregon. I think it was totally worth it.

I was so happy they were surprised. I was almost sure that Mom knew.

We need to do something like this every year.

Michelle Cox said...

Love the photos! The last one of you with your kids is so precious. What a cute mommy you are!

LilDox said...

You look absolutely gorgeous in that pic of the 4 girls!! Little Issy looks just look and she gets more beautiful everyday! We have to see you soon!!