Sunday, November 4, 2007

Beware of the Animals!

I don't want to alarm anyone, but apparently there is a jungle of animals right in my back yard! The animals include a crocodile, a giraffe, a bear, and hippo- most of them are in the "Water."

Here is a picture of MY little monkey playing in a tree.

Today after church Corban was sitting at his little table in the front room with many glares out the window. He started telling us about a crocdile in the water outside. He would point outside say crocodile and sign it, tell us it is in the water- he would sign that too. Then he started telling us about the other animals that were inhabiting the backyard.

He is so amazing- all the pretend play he has been doing lately is so awesome! He then had to drag Dave outside to play with the animals- then when I joined he showed me how to feed leaves and sticks to the alligator (he kept switching croc/gator). What a cutie!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is a really cute story.

His signing is really impressive.

Gordon E. said...

Hey, Rachael.
Update the blog please. I love to look at it, and I'm ready for new news in your amazing style. My grandkids are always doing cute stuff.
love,
Mom