Friday, September 7, 2007

Obsession

I can't stop it. I love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I didn't even want to read the books, but on Sunday my mom brought Twilight and I finished it Tuesday! I never would have read it if she didn't bring it down. Who wants to read a love story about Vampires. Hahaha
They are so good, "easy reads" and so much fun. and romantic for the sap in all of us.
I will admit that deep down I just love sappy romantic love sometimes!
I need more. I called and she graciously sent New Moon. I can't wait to read it. My friend that sometimes watches my kids LOVES them too we are just obsessing a bit over Edward. He is so loving.Anyway. they are suspenseful books. Just go get a copy. . . if you can. I was #144 in line at my library for New Moon! (a mormon lady wrote them so they are clean) I feel silly but can't help myself! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Your post makes me want to read them. I feel like I am missing out!